Saturday, December 01, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JING/JINGO/PATTY/PATJING! :D
so yeah, today is jing's birthday and the beginning of december! Celebrated at pastamania at Cineleisure :D was fun. the five of us shared a plate of pasta and baked rice! was yummy. then I screwed up cause we wanted to get jing her birthday mudpie at coffee club and so I was like 'Uh. You wna, uh, go to, uh Heeren? I need to get a, uh, wallet.' So gay lah. Then whatever. Abi and Grace went to get the mudpie and stuff. It tastes AWESOME! Like there's no cake or whatever. Instead, there's like ice cream and oreo bases. Oh oh then there's the gay joke. Debbie was like 'Urgh, I can't get the oreo base!' So Abi said to her, 'Then go get a tenor!' Hahaha gay. So we all had fun and stuff. Abi's leaving for Israel tmr and Jing is leaving for Phuket on Monday. Oh, choir'll be so lonelyyyy. And I'm still sick. RAHHHH
10:51 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style